Wow, what a week last week! Quick last-minute trip to New York City to be interviewed on….. can you guess??
But first, here is today’s Motivational Monday!
So, in a last-minute decision to say YES to an opportunity, I was interviewed on NASDAQ on their new series NEW TO THE STREET.
Woohoo! What a blast!!
My interview will air later this month, so more details soon, but I did want to share with you some things I would like to share about my TV experience:
1. When opportunity knocks, say YES!
2. Expect to feel fear and doubt. Just keep leaning in!
3. Ask for help when you don’t know something. People are usually always willing to help.
4. Even if you feel nervous and star-struck, talk to everyone. Ask them questions, smile, and be approachable.
5. And remember: the highest energy wins the room! Be committed to bringing the full version of you wherever you go. The world needs more of that!
Question for you:
What will you finish by Friday afternoon of this week to make you feel accomplished and fulfilled?
What will you do each day to move this project forward?
Have an amazing week! I am here cheering you on!